“Protection of children against sexual exploitation and sexual abuse.”
In order to disseminate and reinforce the implementation of the Council of Europe Treaty (Lanzarote Convention) for the protection of children against sexual exploitation and sexual abuse, the Council of Europe warns that “One in five children” will fall victim of sexual violence!
For the prevention of a particularly heinous phenomenon that has long-term consequences, which affect many aspects of the child’s life and psychosocial status, schools should develop a systematic approach that includes action at multiple levels: awareness of teachers, advisory, cooperation with parents and students. To reach the detailed content of the seminar, we utilized all the Council of Europe’s information about “One in Five” campaign, the relevant European legislation regarding the protection of children against sexual abuse and preventive actions implemented at European and international level. Therefore we can offer a well structured program that can really help educators deal with this massive but delicate problem.
- Note: Participants must have at least a CEFR level B2 knowledge of English in order to be able to participate actively.
Teachersworking in kindergartens, primary schools, secondary schools.
Methods & Tools
Lectures, exercises, discussions, teamwork, role-playing, study visits.
During the course, we also organize study visits to local schools. We discuss with participants their needs and we organize study visits to cover these needs. We usually organize study visits to:
- Early education – Primary education – Secondary education – Adult education local schools.
- Special needs education schools.
In course fee includes
- Coffee Breaks that include traditional products.
- Guided tour of the Historical Center of the town.
- Dinner in a traditional restaurant of the town.
- Europass Mobility.
- A small gift with traditional Cretan products.
- Certificate of Attendance, for participants who attend at least 80% of the course.
|Child Sexual Abuse||Heraklion||03 Jul 2023||1 week||560 €||Confirmed||PreRegister|
|Child Sexual Abuse||Heraklion||06 Nov 2023||1 week||560 €||Confirmed||PreRegister|
|Child Sexual Abuse||Heraklion||05 Feb 2024||1 week||560 €||Confirmed||PreRegister|
|Child Sexual Abuse||Heraklion||13 May 2024||1 week||560 €||Confirmed||PreRegister|
|Child Sexual Abuse||Heraklion||01 Jul 2024||1 week||560 €||Confirmed||PreRegister|
|Child Sexual Abuse||Heraklion||04 Nov 2024||1 week||560 €||Confirmed||PreRegister|