Storytelling has always played a vital role in history, but the manner in which it has been done have changed with every culture. Personal narrative has been utilized to convey historical events since the oral histories spoken by bards in ancient courts, through the works of scribes during the Renaissance, through newspapers, CNN, and now the Internet. Students and teachers may now narrate stories using voice, text, graphics, audio, and video thanks to digital storytelling, which mixes tradition with technology.
Note: Participants must have at least a CEFR level B2 knowledge of English in order to be able to participate actively.
Teachers: primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs; Teacher trainers; Head teachers; Principals; Managers of schools
Methods & Tools
Lectures, workshops, discussions, teamwork, role-playing.
During the course, we also organize study visits to local schools. We discuss with participants their needs and we organize study visits to cover these needs. We usually organize study visits to:
- Early education – Primary education – Secondary education – Adult education local schools.
- Special needs education schools.
In course fee includes
- Coffee Breaks that include traditional products.
- Guided tour of the Historical Center of the town.
- Dinner in a traditional restaurant of the town.
- Europass Mobility.
- A small gift with traditional Cretan products.
- Certificate of Attendance, for participants who attend at least 80% of the course.
|Digital stories in the classroom||Heraklion||03 Jul 2023||1 week||560 €||Confirmed||PreRegister|
|Digital stories in the classroom||Heraklion||06 Nov 2023||1 week||560 €||Confirmed||PreRegister|
|Digital stories in the classroom||Heraklion||01 Jul 2024||1 week||560 €||Confirmed||PreRegister|
|Digital stories in the classroom||Heraklion||04 Nov 2024||1 week||560 €||Confirmed||PreRegister|