Six thinking hats is a thinking skills training course from Edward de Bono which teaches parallel thinking as an alternative to argument. Six thinking hats helps put our opinions and egos aside so we can focus on a way forward, without argument. Participants learn how to separate emotion from facts, the positive from the negative and critical thinking from creative thinking.
- Note: Participants must have at least a CEFR level B2 knowledge of English in order to be able to participate actively.
Anyone seeking innovative and creative thinking tools or a process to make individual and team thinking more productive and efficient.
Methods & Tools
Lectures, exercises, discussions, teamwork, role-playing, study visits.
During the course, we also organize study visits to local schools. We discuss with participants their needs and we organize study visits to cover these needs. We usually organize study visits to:
- Early education – Primary education – Secondary education – Adult education local schools.
- Special needs education schools.
In course fee includes
- Coffee Breaks that include traditional products.
- Guided tour of the Historical Center of the town.
- Dinner in a traditional restaurant of the town.
- Europass Mobility.
- A small gift with traditional Cretan products.
- Certificate of Attendance, for participants who attend at least 80% of the course.