Through the Entrepreneurship 2020 Action Plan and the Communication on Education Redesign, the European Commission has highlighted the need to integrate business education into all areas of education, including non-formal learning.
In order to support productivity and growth in Europe, it is vital to invest in education and training. Europe needs creative and innovative entrepreneurs; it also needs a flexible and resilient workforce equipped with the necessary and basic skills. The European Commission recognizes entrepreneurship education as a means of boosting the entrepreneurial spirit of young people.
In order to inspire their students and help them develop a business mindset, teachers need to have a wide range of creativity and entrepreneurship skills; they need a school environment where creativity and risk-taking are encouraged, and where mistakes are considered a learning opportunity.
- Note: Participants must have at least a CEFR level B2 knowledge of English in order to be able to participate actively.
Teachers: primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs; Teacher trainers; Head teachers; Principals; Managers of schools.
Methods & Tools
Lectures, exercises, discussions, teamwork, role-playing, study visits , interactive activities, group work, discussion and presentations, peer reviews, online games.
During the course, we also organize study visits to local schools. We discuss with participants their needs and we organize study visits to cover these needs. We usually organize study visits to:
- Early education – Primary education – Secondary education – Adult education local schools.
- Special needs education schools.
In course fee includes
- Coffee Breaks that include traditional products.
- Guided tour of the Historical Center of the town.
- Dinner in a traditional restaurant of the town.
- Europass Mobility.
- A small gift with traditional Cretan products.
- Certificate of Attendance, for participants who attend at least 80% of the course.
|Entrepreneurship Education||Heraklion||04 Mar 2024||1 week||560 €||Confirmed||PreRegister|
|Entrepreneurship Education||Heraklion||13 May 2024||1 week||560 €||Confirmed||PreRegister|
|Entrepreneurship Education||Heraklion||01 Jul 2024||1 week||560 €||Confirmed||PreRegister|
|Entrepreneurship Education||Heraklion||07 Oct 2024||1 week||560 €||Confirmed||PreRegister|