Teachers today face with many challenges. While integrating technology in the classroom should be something all teachers enthusiastically embrace, the rapid onslaught of new tools has left teachers overwhelmed and unmotivated. Many schools have investedin hardware, software,and internet access but in order for the curriculum to be truly integrated, teachers must also invest their time and effort to learn how to enhance their lessons with the various tools at their disposal. The instructional goal, therefore, of the first professional development series is that given a standards-based instructional goal, the teachers will select the appropriate ICT and digital tools to integrate into the curriculum producing activities with these that promotes 21st Century Skills.
- Note: Participants must have at least a CEFR level B2 knowledge of English in order to be able to participate actively.
Teachers working in kindergartens, primary, secondary schools. Independent educators. Managing staff and directors of all level schools and educational organizations.
Methods & Tools
Lectures, exercises, discussions, teamwork, role-playing, study visits.
During the course, we also organize study visits to local schools. We discuss with participants their needs and we organize study visits to cover these needs. We usually organize study visits to:
- Early education – Primary education – Secondary education – Adult education local schools.
- Special needs education schools.
In course fee includes
- Coffee Breaks that include traditional products.
- Guided tour of the Historical Center of the town.
- Dinner in a traditional restaurant of the town.
- Europass Mobility.
- A small gift with traditional Cretan products.
- Certificate of Attendance, for participants who attend at least 80% of the course.
|ICT and Digital Tools in Education||Heraklion||06 Feb 2023||5 days||400€||Confirmed||PreRegister|
|ICT and Digital Tools in Education||Heraklion||22 May 2023||5 days||400€||Confirmed||PreRegister|
|ICT and Digital Tools in Education||Heraklion||26 Jun 2023||5 days||400€||Confirmed||PreRegister|
|ICT and Digital Tools in Education||Heraklion||10 Jul 2023||5 days||400€||Confirmed||PreRegister|
|ICT and Digital Tools in Education||Heraklion||07 Aug 2023||5 days||400€||Confirmed||PreRegister|
|ICT and Digital Tools in Education||Heraklion||23 Oct 2023||5 days||400€||Confirmed||Preregister|