Migration is a multidimensional and multilevel phenomenon. Its complexity is due to the fact that it is associated with human evolution and it concerns many areas, such as economic policy and culture, but also psychology and sociology. The intercultural approachto a group of learners is expressed through a process where the emphasis is on getting to know and interact with the different cultures that make up a society.
Cultural diversity is undoubtedly reflected in the public school. The classroom environment itself, when judged to be ‘intercultural’, aims to create a climate of cooperation and communication, acceptance and respect for the particularity of the ‘other’ and to provide equal access to every area of life.
- Note: Participants must have at least a CEFR level B2 knowledge of English in order to be able to participate actively.
Primary school teachers, secondary school teachers, members of organizations for supporting refugees, volunteers and citizens that are interested in training of social sensitive groups.
Methods & Tools
Team building role playing, project method, study visits.
During the course, we also organize study visits to local schools. We discuss with participants their needs and we organize study visits to cover these needs. We usually organize study visits to:
- Early education – Primary education – Secondary education – Adult education local schools.
- Special needs education schools.
In course fee includes
- Coffee Breaks that include traditional products.
- Guided tour of the Historical Center of the town.
- Dinner in a traditional restaurant of the town.
- Europass Mobility.
- A small gift with traditional Cretan products.
- Certificate of Attendance, for participants who attend at least 80% of the course.
|Without Borders||Heraklion||10 Jul 2023||1 week||560 €||Confirmed||PreRegister|
|Without Borders||Heraklion||18 Sep 2023||1 week||560 €||Confirmed||PreRegister|
|Without Borders||Heraklion||06 Nov 2023||1 week||560 €||Confirmed||PreRegister|
|Without Borders||Heraklion||05 Feb 2024||1 week||560 €||Confirmed||PreRegister|
|Without Borders||Heraklion||04 Mar 2024||1 week||560 €||Confirmed||PreRegister|
|Without Borders||Heraklion||20 May 2024||1 week||560 €||Confirmed||PreRegister|
|Without Borders||Heraklion||08 Jul 2024||1 week||560 €||Confirmed||PreRegister|
|Without Borders||Heraklion||16 Sep 2024||1 week||560 €||Confirmed||PreRegister|
|Without Borders||Heraklion||04 Nov 2024||1 week||560 €||Confirmed||PreRegister|